First Stop Safety has earned a notable reputation in the electrical safety sector both as a one stop shop
for high quality PAT testing products and services, and for delivering outstanding customer service.
First Stop Safety have such confidence in our products that we offer a Lifetime Warranty
on all our PAT Testers and Electrical & Safety Testers.
Lifetime Warranty Provides Free Repairs
When you purchase a new PAT Tester or Electrical & Safety Tester from First Stop Safety you can do so with total peace of mind.
If your tester develops a fault you simply return the unit to First Stop Safety and we will repair the unit free of
charge and send it back to you. Please see Lifetime Warranty conditions below.
Calibration and your Lifetime Warranty
Our PAT Testers and Electrical & Safety Testers are accurate instruments and it is important to make sure that they
continue to measure correctly. A faulty tester could fail to pick up any faults with electrical appliances and result in passing them.
It is important from a safety point of view that your tester continues to provide accurate and safe results when PAT Testing.
Calibration needs to be carried out annually. We offer a Lifetime Warranty on our PAT Tester and Electrical & Safety Tester products
as long as the units are returned to First Stop Safety annually for calibration.
Used or Second Hand Testers
The Lifetime Warranty also applies to pre-owned or second hand First Stop Safety PAT testers purchased from third parties providing the following conditions are met:
- The tester's calibration is current
- The tester's calibration has never been allowed to expire i.e. the tester has been regularly annually calibrated throughout its life
- The tester is in reasonable condition for its age and has only been subjected to "fair wear and tear"
Lifetime Warranty Conditions
We have complete confidence in our range of testers enabling us to provide the Lifetime Warranty free of charge.
To retain the validity of the Lifetime Warranty the unit must be returned to First Stop Safety annually for a calibration. Note: If the
calibration is allowed to expire, the Lifetime Warranty is invalidated.
The Lifetime Warranty covers the PAT Tester Only, not accessories
If your unit develops a fault we repair it free of charge as long as your units Lifetime Warranty has been maintained and your account is up to date.
If your tester cannot be repaired we reserve the right to replace your unit with a fully refurbished and calibrated model of equal or higher specification.
What is not covered by the Lifetime Warranty:
- If the unit has been water damaged. For example soaked in water or submerged in water or any other fluid.
- If the unit has been physically damaged beyond fair wear and tear. For example where the unit has had mains power applied to the white testing socket or the IEC socket on the upper face of the PAT tester.
- Repair costs if the unit has not been regularly returned for annual calibration.
- Repairs to accessories. For example repairs to adaptor leads such as the 110V adaptors.
- The cost of the annual calibration.