This Online PAT Course allows someone new to Portable Appliance Testing to learn at his or her own speed through our e-learning portal. The course also includes forms and other documentation for planning and implementing a PAT scheme in the workplace. Note: The course content accesses videos on our YouTube channel.
One online test is included. However, you can purchase further tests.
Log in details are e-mailed typically within 2 working days from date of purchase. If purchasing other goods at the same time, your Log in details will be despatched with the rest of your order
The Course is based around 10 modules which takes the learner step by step through everything required to set up PAT testing within an organisation. These modules are:
- Why do we have to PAT Test
- HSE Recommendations
- Class of Appliance
- Frequency of Testing
- Forms and Labels
- User Checks and Formal Visual Inspection
- Checking Fuses
- Testing a Class 1 appliance
- Testing a Class 2 appliance
- Testing Power Cords
PAT Training Test with Certification
Once you have studied the material you can test your knowledge with our online multiple choice questionnaire. Successful delegates receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ via e-mail to demonstrate their understanding of PAT.
Terms and Conditions
- One set of log in details only can be used by one person for a single test submission regardless of whether the result is a Pass or Fail.
- Candidates should enter their name carefully when prompted as this information will automatically transfer and be displayed on their Certificate exactly as has been provided.
- Certificates will be provided in pdf format via email upon successful completion of the online test. If you require a hard copy certificate these can be provided for a charge of £20.
- All tests must be submitted within 12 months from date of purchase.
- Each test submission requires a unique log in. When an online course is purchased you will receive your log in details via email. For any additional tests bought at a later date the log in details are emailed to the person placing the order. If ordering other goods at the same time, the log in details will be despatched in printed form with the other goods.