BattPAT PAT Tester Calibration that includes our free Lifetime Warranty, Collection and Return by Courier (shipping charge of £22.95 + VAT added at checkout)
Calibration - Whats included?
- Calibration traceable back to National Standards using a UKAS accredited test laboratory.
- Refurbishing the unit and upgrading firmware if required.
- Issuing a calibration certificate.
- Turnaround 5 working days from receipt of tester.
Note: The IET PAT Testing Code of Practice says “The accuracy of a test instrument should be verified and recorded annually or in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.” By returning the Tester to us for calibration you comply with this recommendation.
Please ensure you return the Earth Test Lead with your PAT tester. We must have this lead for the engineer to be able to recalibrate your tester.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PARCEL FOR COLLECTION BY DPD COURIERS
To avoid additional charges your parcel containing the PAT testing machine(s) MUST:
- Be securely packaged in a standard cardboard box or similar standard packaging eg a flight case, that does NOT require manual processing by the Courier.
- Have dimensions of no more than 1m long, 30kg in weight or girth of 2.3m.
- Be readily available to hand over to the driver and packaged in accordance with the above on the agreed date for collection.
Failure to adhere to the above will unfortunately incur additional charges of £10+VAT for a parcel not being ready, available, or a driver turned away, and £20+VAT for non standard packaging as defined above.