This Kit is the ideal solution for any charity shop wishing to PAT Test their own donated electrical appliances for resale. Based around the very simple and easy to use "BattPAT" Portable Appliance Tester it includes accessories and an online PAT Training Course and Examination.
The Kit is perfect for charities and hospices reselling electrical goods. The fully online PAT Testing Course and Examination included in the Kit means that even someone new to PAT testing can quickly begin safely reselling used electrical items. The PAT testing machine shows PASS or FAIL when a test is done, and is safe for use on PCs and other IT equipment. No previous PAT testing experience or electrical experience is required.
Save £70 when buying this kit compared to buying the items separately.
Contents of the Charity Shop Kit
- BattPAT PAT Tester, charger and test leads all fully calibrated (worth £219)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Product Verification Certificate
- 500 Reseller PASS labels with space for "Date of Test" and "Tested By" to be written on the label. 25 FAIL labels also included (£20)
- 100 standard PASS labels
- 1 Roll of 440 Electrical Wiring Tape (£20)
- Rechargeable NiMH battery
- User Manual
- "Master" Equipment Register form
- "Master" Test Record form
- Unlimited access to our friendly technical and after sales support team based in York
- Online PAT Training Course and one examination login (£70)
BattPAT Product Information
Click on the links below to access information on the BattPAT:
Description of the Online PAT Training Course
The online PAT Testing Course included in the Charity Shop Kit allows someone new to Portable Appliance Testing to learn at their own speed through our e-learning portal.
Online PAT Training Test with Certification
Once the trainee has studied the material they can test their knowledge with our online multiple choice questionnaire. This is assessed online and if successful, a ‘Certificate of Completion’ will be e-mailed to you to demonstrate your understanding of Portable Appliance Testing.
Additional tests can be purchased for other members of staff or volunteers for £32.50 + vat. To purchase Click here.
Terms and Conditions of the Online PAT Training Test with Certification
- Log in details can be used by one person only and for one test submission only regardless of whether the result is a Pass or a Fail.
- Candidates are requested to enter their name as it should appear on the Certificate.
- Certificates will be e-mailed as a PDF attachment. Printed certificates can be purchased at additional cost.
- All tests must be submitted within 12 months from date of purchase.
- Each test submission requires a unique log in.